Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Max World- The Jonas Brothers


We are driving down the street and a teenage boy with brown puffy curly hair is walking down the street. Maddux starts getting all excited yelling out the window, "MOM, MOM!! Look, I found the Jonas Brother!" For those of you who don't know who the Jonas Brothers are you are obviously not cool and up to date on the Disney Channel boy band. I, on the other hand, am a Disney Channel geek mom who loves all the teeny bopper shows, expecially "That's so Raven" and "Hannah Montana". I am definitely cool.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Hey...don't count me out. I am cool too!!! My fave is I-Carly (it might be nick jr). I end up laughing harder than my kids on that show. Yea...it is definite...we have arrived...all we need is long butt syndrome Mom pants and we will be the COOLEST mom's on the block. By the way...glad you and Nat got together. That is crazy between you there are 9 kids! Tell her hi!

Kikibug said...

Hey, I am not cool, yet. I figure I still have a few years before Carma will be making me get into these shows. However, I DO know who the Jonas Brothers are. I swear my neighbor's son looks JUST LIKE the middle boy. Just darling! So, does that make me kind of cool that I at least know who they are?

Yes, I was in New Orleans for the family party. Actually, I was sitting in a plane, on the ground, for 5 hours while the party was happening. Sad I missed it.

Shea said...

landry saw the picture and said,
"mom, they're on tb (tv)." i didn't know he knew who they were. funny

Romeril Family said...

I love Disney Channel too! I watch it even when my kids aren't around! "Raven" and "Hannah" are awesome but "Suite Life" is my current favorite!

Angela Romeril said...

Here is my blog spot. I used the wrong one in my comment.
lovetheromerils.blogspot.com