Monday, June 23, 2008

Manti Pageant

This weekend we loaded up Carl the Pirate, (our trailer that Maddux named) and headed down to Manti for the Mormon Miracle Pageant. I hadn't been to the pageant in about ten years, so it was fun to go down with my family. We stayed at a campground in Mt. Pleasant and enjoyed living the simple life for a couple of days. We were right across the street from the city park, and we enjoyed the little malt and shake shops and the old time drive-in movie theater. We also visited the cemetery that my grandpa Hughes and great grandpa Hughes were buried in. I hadn't been there since I was a child and it brought back memories of going there with my dad.

2 comments:

Kikibug said...

You are AWESEOM for going camping with so many young children! But then again you have the Allen genes. It looks like y'all had a fun. I haven't been to the Manti pageant in 9 years, Michael and I went when we were engaged.. that was the last time.
Your kiddies are ADORABLE!!! I don't know what kind of cream you feed your babies, but DANG they are chubbs and CUTE! I want a chubby healthy baby this time!

Shea said...

You guys always do such fun things--what a great family you have!
Love ya :)