Friday, June 27, 2008

Lehi City Days = Party time!

Okay, so I'm exaggerating. But they do have some pretty fun activities. Tuesday night they had a huge screen on the baseball field and people bring their blankets and treats and they played "Alvin & the Chipmunks". We decided that would be a good excuse to have cousins over for a sleepover, so Hailey and Leah came with us to the outdoor movie and slept over and the next day I took the kids with Crysta and a bunch of my friends to a bird show over at the Hutchings museum. The kids loved it! That night Casey and I went to see the Jordin Sparks concert at the Scera Shell. We got season tickets and have been enjoying all the fun concerts and plays. Anyway, I was never a Jordin Sparks fanatic or anything, (I liked Melinda Doolittle that season of Idol) but I liked her in concert. She is a cute girl, very nice, with some incredible vocals! I like her more now that I've seen her live. I actually might go and buy her CD now. The week has been so fun so far, lots of activities, and we still have Maddux's dance group who will be performing in the parade on Saturday to look forward to. What kind of mom would let their child play in this disgustingly dirty fountain? Oh, that would be me.

What kind of mom would let their son climb up on the fence where the goats are kept? Oh, that would be me.


Shea and Landry

Steffanie and Harrison
Brandi, Jessica, Darci, Julie, and Jordyn. My fun neighbors!

1 comment:

Kaysha Alesa said...

You are the funnest mom.. I miss you.