Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cy

Just a random little post about Cy, who just cracks me up, and is the cutest darn little boy you ever saw! Anyway, he has this lightning mcqueen hat that he loves and he calls it his I-queen hat. Funny thing is that he calls icecream "i-queen" also. So he says to me, "where's my I-queen hat?" And I say, "your icecream hat?" And he says, "not my i-queen hat, my i-queen hat!" It makes me laugh because in his mind he is saying them right, and to everyone else he is saying the exact same word. Anyway, he went potty on the toilet tonight after an hour of sitting there playing games, and drinking soda, nesquik, water, etc... He is going to be a booger to train! I sure love that cute boy though.

5 comments:

Janell said...

Wow! I haven't checked blogs for a couple of weeks and can't believe how much I've missed. Your life definitely is not lacking in the "fun" department! Sounds like you've been busy! I love the story about Cy. Hayley is finally saying "mook" for milk instead of "gook." She's already a racist just like my papa J. Love you and miss you so much!

Mommy said...

Darn,I was hoping you learned some little known potty training tips when you learned the potty dance and the songs to sing with it. Cy is just being a boy. A really cute one. All of my grandbabies are cute.

Kenn and Natalie said...

Have fun with the potty training. We're in the same boat. I started with Liberty about 2 weeks ago. Believe it or not, she has been my easiest, she pretty much is trained. My boys were another story! I love the Lagoon picture too...so cute!!

Karen said...

Success! Hopefully the number two part goes smoother than Gav.

Katie said...

We need to get together!