Sunday, July 6, 2008

Super Fun Week- Day 3, Miley Cyrus rocks the house!





Thanks to my friend Shea's dad, we were able to buy tickets to the Stadium of Fire this year to see Miley Cyrus. My girls are big Hannah Montana fans, so while Cy went to the rodeo with Grandpa Mike, and Hadlie spent the evening with Cuckoo, Casey and I took the Ryllie & Max to Stadium of Fire. The show was sooooo AWESOME! Blue Man Group performed and were great and Miley Cyrus was AWESOME! My girls had so much fun singing and dancing while she performed. And the fireworks went on for 30 minutes and was honestly the best firework display I've ever seen. And trust me, I've seen a lot of fireworks displays. I'm expert on the subject. Okay, a little sarcastic there, but seriously, it was a sweet firework show. I had so much fun, and I love watching Ryllie and Maddux get so excited over a teen idol. It is so cute, and reminds me of when I was younger. My teen idol was Paula Abdul. Things to notice in the picture with the girls... Hannah Montana rockstar outfits, designed by them... Hannah Montana shirts... gross pizza place we ate at before the concert.... oh, and my husband pulling a cross-eyed dumb head nong nong face.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Love your girls awesome designer duds! They rock as does Miley Cyrus! I am jealous. I love concerts and firework shows. Don't know about blue man group though. I saw them on a billboard in Vegas and they looked psycho! I bet they were neat to watch though. Glad you and your girls had a fun night~

Kikibug said...

dumb hea nong nong face.. hahaha what? Your girls are so cute. We went to the stadium of fire last year and it was pretty cool... Blue man group would have been AWESOME to see. I bet your girls had SO much fun watching Miley. I agree, the fire works there are AMAZING!

Oh, and I call the T's on my blog on purpose b/c I am a paranoid freak and I don't want anyone to know our last names or whereabouts.:O So sorry, I had to delete your comment since you typed my last name. I know, I am a freak, but it helps me feel safe..er.

The Burninghams said...

We were there!!! Too bad we were not sitting close to you!!! My kids loved it too.