Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kaysha- the Real Post`

So, as I said before, Kaysha's original post about Kaysha inspired me to write a real post about her! Here is a little about that super fun woman! Kaysha was born on Valentine's Day and is truly a "sweetheart" to everyone who knows her. She grew up playing the part of peacemaker, comedian, friend, therapist, and the one who everyone confided in. I remember when I was about 10 I really wanted to learn to cut hair, and I asked everyone if they would let me cut their hair. Kaysha did not like to see me discouraged or sad so she let me cut her bangs. They ended up being just a tad short. Okay, very short, she looked like an idiot, but she sacrificed her looks for me! As, I grew up being the older sister, she grew up being the example to me. I am grateful for all the times when I had heartache over boys, or thought I was fat, or had some other reason to be dramatic how she would just hug me. I remember climbing into bed with her when I was sad and just having her hold me and comfort me. Kaysha married young and had 3 beautiful kids within 4 years. When her youngest was 6 months old, she went through an emotionally hard divorce. I do not know how she did it, or how she had the strength to do it, but she has been able to be an extremely successful single mom. She has had the determination to succeed, and has been able to work and attend college on an academic scholarship. She has juggled work and school and still managed to be an awesomely fun mom, and a witty and funny sister, and everyone's favorite aunt. So, here is to you Kaysha, Waysha, Waynsh, Kake, Pumpkin Pie, you are fablious! and I love you! Any hooters (one of Kaysha's many catch phrases), I better go before I start to cry or something.

5 comments:

Shlina said...

totally cute! waynsh is pretty much the awesomest.

btw-i noticed you don't have me on your list of friends. sad. :P
love you sister.

Mitsy said...

You made ME cry Holl.lol. I agree with this post 100%! Kaysha....Love you! Now back to you Hollie...no more sappy posts that make pregnant women cry! lol

Kaysha Alesa said...

Wow. Thanks Holl. You are too nice to me. I remember having a pic of you hanging in my room while you were at college. Um, I pretty much worshipped you. You make me cry long time. And I couldn't be who I am without such a supportive and hot sister. Love you.

Mommy said...

All of our kids are pretty much perfect. Kaysha has all the best traits of a middle child, as I do. The most obvious one being modest humilty. I have to second the motion about Kaysha. She is a strong, sweet witty, and beautiful woman. She gets it from watching me, of course.lol

Renee said...

Okay you busy lady, I cannot hardly keep up with you! Will you stop already and stay home for two minutes so we can hang out???? I love all the pictures and memories that you post. You make me laugh and ALMOST cry at the same time!