Friday, July 25, 2008

FAVORITE CEREAL

My kids eat cereal 24/7. I always hit the box top sales and stock up, and our family loves it. I thought I would post my kids favorite kinds of cereal.

Ryllie- " I want Captain Crunch." Mom- "I don't have Captain Crunch". Ryllie- " I mean Cinnamon Toast Crunch, why do I keep calling it Captain Crunch!"

Maddux- " I want Rice Krispys with sugar on it...... You didn't forget the sugar did you? Mom, did you put sugar on it? Mom, don't forget the sugar... Mom, are you forgetting something? Did you put sugar in it?" Mom- "Max, I put sugar on it! RELAX!"

Cy- "I want Ucky Charms."
" I want Cookie Trix (Cookie Crisp)".

Hadlie is starting to like Rice cereal but mostly enjoys booby milk still.

8 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

I am cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!!

Katie said...

I wish I could come to Wednesday fun day but I will be in Idaho for who knows how long maybe a couple of weeks. Call me though and we will get together soon!

Mommy said...

I want Golden Grahams. What a funny story. If it were me I would have forgotten the sugar. Even after the reminders. What great dinners cereal makes. hehe

Jan said...

I am with your kids. I could eat cereal every meal. My fav right now is Strawberry Special K...healthy, I know, but i had to break away from cocoa pebbles...my other favorite. Plus...no dishes to clean up except bowl and spoon. Perfect.

Alison said...

Thank heavens for cereal. We live on it at our house too!

The Burninghams said...

Growing up we ate cerearl 24/7 too! It is the way to go and then you don't have to cook when it is soooooo hot outside! byw I keep seeing you in passing but I swear we never really get to talk. You are a doll!

Kaysha Alesa said...

Hollie. I find it hard to believe all you have been doing this week is eating cereal- you busy body. Updates would be nice. Thanks.

Mommy said...

Hollie, breakfast is over already. I want some more dishes. Love.