Sunday, July 6, 2008

Super Fun Week- Day 1, UVU celebration


Cute Cy in his Lightnin' McQueen cap. Kenice & Adam


Joe Nichols


Ryllie playing her soda guitar


Collin Raye

Maddux dancin' to the music

Josh Gracin
On Monday night we went to UVSC's concert celebrating that they are now UVU. They had Josh Gracin, Collin Raye, and Joe Nichols perform, and afterwards had a sweet firework show. Kenice and Adam came with us, and we had a blast. I couldn't believe they had such awesome country singers and only charged $5 a ticket. I have always loved Collin Raye, I have seen him in concert four times now, and have loved every show.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I'm jealous, Hol. Next time I want to see Colin Raye with you k.

Anonymous said...

I think it's high-larious that so many of my siblings are now country fans. TOLD YOU S- I mean, awesome! >:D