Sunday, July 6, 2008

Super Fun Week- Day 2, The Disco Drippers



Dancing with grandma & grandpa.
Noelle & Marshall


Love Casey's t-shirt. Cute baby Hoo Hoo too!

Thursday night our family went with Mike & Lori, Marshall & Noelle & Summer, up to Park City to see the Disco Drippers. The Canyons Resort has a free summer concert series, and this band is one of our favorites to go up and see. It is so beautiful up in the mountains and we get to ride the gondola up, dance to fun music, have a picnic, and watch fireworks. We love doing this each year with the Hansen's. All my kids love to get their groove on. They are hysterical to watch dance. I think we are turning into a bunch of yuppies. :)

1 comment:

Jan said...

Okay...where the heck did your hubby get his T-shirt...That is absolutely...100%...Todd and I's favorite SNL sketch ever!!! I don't think I have laughed harder at Will Ferrells nasty gut and GUS GUS t-shirt and Christopher Walkin saying that he has a fever and the only prescription is "more cowbell." I need to get that shirt for Todd's birthday. It would be awesome! Your sweet little girl is adorable and looks so much like YOU!