Sunday, July 6, 2008

Super Fun Week- Day 5, Reese baby blessing

So, it has been a crazy and fun week. After driving home from Scofield last night, and getting home at 1 am, we were a little on the tired side trying to wake up and be back to Orem for Reese's baby blessing at 9am. We are very glad that we were able to be there though. I love all my nieces and nephews, and love watching my brothers and sisters be parents. It is so great! Reese is such a little cutie, and she was a perfect angel in her pretty white dress. Grant and Karen are such cute parents to little Gavin & Reese. We love that family! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day GraKar GaRee!

3 comments:

About Me said...

Sounds like you had a great week of celebrations! Yea, give us a call when you come down we would love to do dinner:)

Shea said...

It makes me tired just looking at all the fun things you did this past week! You guys are such good parents. Love you!

Michelle said...

Wow!!! What a fun week! I'm like Shea-I think I would be exhausted by the end of it (maybe it's because we're both pregnant!).