Tuesday, September 2, 2008

3 Dog Night



The last concert at the Scera shell was last night with 3 Dog Night. They were GREAT! My cousin Tyrel & his wife Amber came with us, and we saw Aunt Patrice and her family there so we all sat with them and had so much fun. It has been a fun summer series at the Scera shell. We bought the season passes and have loved having our date nights there. The scera shell is a small venue so you can really get close to the performers. It is an outdoor theatre and i love the atmosphere. We usually pack a picnic in, KFC, or Subway or something and bring a blanket to sit on the grass and watch the shows. I just love sitting outside on summer nights holding my hubby's hand watching the shows, it is relaxing and somewhat romantic, and fun.

5 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Oh my gosh, look at those good looking genes. I am so hot, and in such a totally hot family. I am so lucky. Don't you hate poeple who judge and are so jealous because we are humbly hot?

Mommy said...

I just talked to Patrice and she said you all had a rockin good night with Three Dog Night. I saw them in
concert too. Back in the day...
Why am I doubting the part about sitting back peacefully and holding hands.. I have seen Casey at musical performances, (usually his own). He, and you, can get a bit jiggy with it.

Mitsy said...

You look like you had so much fun! That pic of you and Amber makes you look like you are in high school! lol. I love it! I love the pic of Patrice too....she is hilarious to dance with!

Dad said...

You gals really know how to have fun. I remember 3DN when they first came on the scene. Yes, I'm that old. What of it?? ;)

Kaysha Alesa said...

Umm Hi. I really like this story Hollie. I have read it about five times. Mostly becasue you have not posted anything else to read. Maybe you are just boring.