Monday, September 22, 2008

Smughes Reunion 2008


We all had so much fun camping up at the Heber Valley Campground for this years reunion. We ate alot and farted alot. Just how a true camping trip should be. If you want to read about all the good times just read Kaysha's post on her blog, I'm way too lazy to write about it all. Instead here are some of the worst pictures...
Okay, okay, don't be mad, I got some of the best pictures too.


This one is for Mitsy.

Everyone in my family is laughing right?
Thank you Kenice and Karen for working so hard to plan this and for all the cooking and cleaning you did for us. It was so much fun, and I mean that from the bottom of my fart, I mean heart.






3 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

What the H. I can not believe this. You put up the poo face pics. Priceless. Me laugh long time. Sorry about the harch letter right back at ya.

Mitsy said...

1st of all, I am not claiming my husband in that picture. lol. So scary. 2nd of all, I love the pic of Kaden & Ryllie. 3rdly, I will definitely claim that the angle you took of yourself in that pic is definitely amazing and used by myself all the time. Seriously, even your boobs look big. lol. You're hot!

Adrienne said...

Hollie! Cute blog and family, I actually started a blog myself which is very surprising for me, my address is travisandadriennejensenfamily.blogspot.com. love ya, Adrienne