Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cy's first day of preschool

So, I wasn't going to put Cy in preschool this year, he still has 3 years before kindergarten, but my neighbor decided to do a little preschool in her home for only $35 a month. Cy's best friend Nate enrolled for the class so I decided it would be fun for him. On the first day of school he was so excited. He kept saying, "Mom, I wanna go to my cwass. Mom, its time to go." When we got there he turned and looked at Maddux and said, "This is my pweschoo Max, not yours." Anyway, he loved it and here is a picture of Cy with his friends Nate, and Porter on the first day of pweschoo. Casey asked him later how preschool was and Cy casually says, " I liked it."

3 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Cy has such cwass. He cracks me up, that little cwass.

Whitaker Family said...

He is so litte and big at the same time! Nice little break for you, I'm sure.

Mommy said...

I love babysitters that teach things at the same time.