Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Boyz II Men ABC BVD


Last Thursday, Casey & I went to the Boyz II Men concert at the Scera Shell. I had so much fun and it took me back to the good ol' Ricks days when me and my roommates listened to them constantly. We even changed lyrics to the songs to make them about food like "Oh gosh give me some raisins, I'm down on bended knee". Yes, we were truly dorks, but we made ourselves laugh. Boyz II Men are getting older but they still got it. They could still sing amazingly and their dance moves are still cool. The Scera Shell is so fun cause you can get so close. I just walked right up to the front and screamed and danced like a teenager. Good times.

3 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

So many times when I go to sleeeep, holding my pilllow tight, I know that my sister is a treat! Is that how it went? No fair. FUN.

Mommy said...

If the guys in Boys to Men are looking older but can still sing, How did Three Dog Night look and sound. They are older than me. Did they use canes?

Mitsy said...

The title of this post is perfect. Any time I think of boys to men, that is the part that goes through my mind. lol