Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend



This weekend we finally stuck around home and got crap done around the house! We've been gone so much lately that the yard was starting to look pretty neglected. Saturday we spent the day cleaning up the yard, and on Sunday we had Grandma & Grandpa Hansen, and Dad & Lori over for dinner. We are extremely grateful that grandma & grandpa could make it. Grandma has a rare red cell cancer and has been so terribly sick this past year that to see her looking so well and wonderful was a true blessing. My kids love spending time with them as well.

2 comments:

David said...

Casey, tell your dad and your grandparents hi for me. I still tell people about how your grandpa always calls me "Lightning."

Mommy said...

I love your Hansen side of the Family. Must be something in the name. I am glad to know grandma Hansen is doing a little better. She is a rare gem.