Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Max World- Religious Conversation

I haven't posted a Max world in a while, and this conversation cracked me up!

Maddux: Mom, why does Heavenly Father & Jesus live up in the sky?
Mom: So they can watch over us and keep their eyes on us.
Maddux: So they can see everything in the world? They know there is a blue car and a red truck right there, and a McDonalds over there?
Mom: Yup
Maddux: So, they know I'm itching my butt right now?
Mom: (quickly turns her head around while in the car to glance at her, and sure enough Max is smiling with her hand on her butt). They sure do (as I'm beginning to laugh hysterically).

Later that night....
Max: Hey Ryllie guess what? Heavenly Father and Jesus know I'm eating a carrot right now.

8 comments:

Renee said...

Okay, that is funny!!!!

Mommy said...

Max is definitely a " world of her own" kid. She cracks me up. That should teach us all that we shouldn't do dumb things, like itch our butts, or we will be seen.

Jan said...

Love all your recent posts...the family pictures are soooo cute. You look gorgeous and I love the family picture as the header. And Casey decided to take off this sunglasses for the family one...how thoughtful of him. And it took me a minute, but I found the power ranger. It was fun to see your sisters and how they have changed. Your mom looks just the same. Does she still work at Sees? I loved when you would come back from Utah and bring us chocolates! However did you all coordinate so well? That is one huge family...that is awesome. Love that your kids pick their butts too. That is stinkin funny. Hollie...I miss you already. That was so much fun to see you, but now I miss you more. We need to hook up. I need to come down and visit sometime soon.

Shea said...

too funny! the family pictures turned out cute. the american fork amphitheater is a great place to take pictures--so pretty!

Whitaker Family said...

Guess what, Max! Heavely Father can see me laughing right now! I love you!

Dad said...

Is that really true? Uh oh.

Kaysha Alesa said...

I like to believe that the bathroom is a "No See" Zone. So do all your sinning there! Rock on. That is where I have been drinking DDP secretly so no one knows we are still seeing each other.

Adrienne said...

Hi Hollie,
Cute family pictures. It's fun to see the whole gang! Your kids look just like you--lucky them..
Love ya,
Adrienne