Saturday, April 25, 2009

Totally Wicked!


Casey & I went with Mike & Lori to see Wicked on Tuesday. We had a great steak dinner at Flemings at the Gateway, and then went to the show at the Capitol Theatre. I loved the show, but apparantly Casey didn't love it as much. He had heard so much hype that I guess he expected more. I thought the leads had gorgeous voices and the gal who played Glinda was hilarious. I had never heard the story line behind Wicked, just that it had something to do with the Wizard of Oz. I thought the story was so cute, and I had a great time.

Thanks again to my wonderful husband who always takes time to take me out.



2 comments:

Mommy said...

I have to agree with Casey. I have been so hyped up about this one by Bro in law Dave Thomas that it better knock me over. I would have gone for the steak dinner though, or a night out with my husband. I am glad you had fun.

Mitsy said...

I'm jealous. I would love to see it. You look cute in your pic too!