Thursday, April 2, 2009

Date Night with David

Last Friday, Casey & I went to the David Archuleta concert. I am the David fan at our house, and it took some persistence from me before Casey gave in and said we could go. He was a perfect gentleman that night. We took the corvette and although it was too cold to take the top down, it was still fun to ride in. We ate at the Training Table located next to the E Center, and that was heaven! I haven't had a burger and fries in a looong time, (have I ever mentioned how much I love Red Robin, I would have never imagined that I would be okay with spending $8 on a hamburger!) We then went to the concert and Casey endured the crowd which consisted 90% of 12 year olds screaming like Hadlie when she doesn't get her way, and 9% of the crowd were their parents who looked as miserable as Casey. And then 1% of the crowd were like me, middle-aged women who really love David's voice! Casey was so great to take me, and I really had a great time with him! Thanks hon!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Did you see Geri there? JK, sort of.It sounds like fun. The car especially.