Saturday, April 25, 2009

I like my mommy & spring break



I love going down to visit mom & dad over spring break because I seriously just get to hang out and veg out at their house. Usually when Casey comes down with me, we are going here, going there, and mom ends up babysitting my kids the whole time. I guess Casey just isn't up for sitting and gabbing with a bunch of women thing. I, on the other hand, love it! The weather is usually gorgeous in St. George over spring break, but this year it was cold. So we did a lot of hanging out at mom's house, but I had a blast doing it. I loved all the mindless conversation and silly jokes with my sisters. I loved watching mom (though she did not know I was watching) show such affection and care to every single grandchild and knowing there is no playing favorites with her makes me appreciate her even more. She genuinely looks at every childs unique and different personalities and makes them feel so special and loves them unconditionally. Thanks for all your work that week mom! I know it wasn't easy! And thanks dad for putting up with all the chaos for a whole week! I mean there were only 6 women and 16 kids running around your house all week, I'm sure it was a breeze for you.
By the way, I LOVE these pictures. They are priceless! And if you like these pictures, click on Mike & Mitsy family on my links and see lots more super cute pictures of spring break week.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

What fun photos. I have so much fun when you are all here. I have had little time to look at the blogs this week so I am glad to see life is back to normal in your worlds. Our home seems so quiet now. I like a little noise. I have had dad run around the house screaming just so I can function. lol Love you all.

Mitsy said...

I LOVE those pics! So precious! It WAS really fun to visit and it was so much fun doing the hoedown showdown with you! You've got skills. :)