Saturday, April 25, 2009

Max World- Show & Tell

I know, I know, I already have another Max story to tell. I just thought this was worth sharing. Yesterday was show & tell day at preschool. They give calendars to tell us what to bring for show & tell each Friday, like "bring something that starts with the letter A" or "bring your favorite stuffed animal" etc.. Well this week it said "bring anything you want". So I say, "Max, you can pick anything you want for show and tell". I go on to get kids ready for school and load them in the car. While driving her to preschool I say, "so what did you pick to bring for show & tell?" She unzips her backpack and begins to show me. I started to laugh as she takes out her items: baby powder, lipchap, lipgloss, a doll brush, a notepad, and a travel size baby lotion. Now how did she decide on these random but interesting items to take? She simply opened the junk drawer in the kitchen and grabbed a handful of stuff. I'm sure the kids were mesmerized by her fascinating baby powder, and perhaps envious of the lipchap. She cracks me up!

5 comments:

Thilltribe said...

That is a great story! Looking at the world through the eyes of a child is a fun way to experience things!

Kaysha Alesa said...

hahaha ha haha.

Mommy said...

Yay Max. I like to think you take after me. Fly by the seat of my pants. hehehe

Whitaker Family said...

Max! I need some LT!

Mitsy said...

Max cracks me up! I don't know how you keep up with that girl. :)