Monday, April 13, 2009

Max World- Reason's for always getting in trouble

I haven't done a Max world in a while, and I really need to keep up, because she is always saying funny things. She has been such a naughty little stink lately. Always pestering Cy & Hadlie, whining about stuff, getting into things she isn't suppose to, you know, being herself. Well, she gets me so boiling mad sometimes and last week I had enough of it and after yelling (confessions, yes I do yell at times) at her I asked her why she keeps being naughty and she looks at me and says, "I don't know! My brain is just going crazy!" Yeah, try to not laugh when a child says that to you!

Max and Ryllie in the store: (Max always narrates their "pretend" play).
Max: And pretend you haven't seen me in a long time, and we are seeing eachother again cause you are from st. george and I am from Africa....

AFRICA? What is that? She has been watching Madigascar 2 too much I guess.

Ryllie and Max got their first pet... Cuckoo took them to an Easter egg hunt last Saturday at Wheeler Farm and they came home with 2 gold fish. So we put them in a little glass bowl, and we buy fish food, but I warn them, that they are small and usually don't live longer than a week. Sure enough, today (day 3) the fish died. Ryllie is sobbing, "that was my first REAL pet!" and Max just shrugs her shoulders and says, "I don't really care if my fish died. I don't really like fish all that much." Polar opposites those two girls.

And that sums up this episode of ......(imagine climactic music and a deep voice announcing) Max World! That is how Max would have liked it.

2 comments:

Mitsy said...

I can relate to Max...my brain is going crazy too. lol

Kaysha Alesa said...

Million.. love her.