Monday, April 6, 2009

Loved Conference weekend!






















Just a quick post about conference weekend. I really enjoyed hanging out at home and listening to conference. I always feel pumped about life, and motivated to be a better person. I decided it would be fun (and unusual for me) to make my family some good breakfasts for a change. Saturday they got Belgian Waffles from scratch (I even used yeast!). We topped them with strawberries, bananas, and whip cream. On Sunday I made an Overnight French Toast Casserole that my friend Renee told me about, I made it Peach Melba style and it was soooo good. I just love peaches and raspberries together. During priesthood session on Saturday, Ryllie and I had a chance to go shopping and just hang out together! I loved being with her, and want her to know that I loved going with her and hearing all her opinions on outfits, and watching her goof around. She is practically perfect in every way. On Sunday after conference, some of my family came over for a BBQ and my cool dad put together an Easter egg hunt for the kids. They had so much fun. Thanks dad! It was a great weekend, and I am filled with gratitude for a great family, and for the gospel, and for the prophet, and for our Savior!

2 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

NO fair! So fun.

Mitsy said...

I love the pic of Hadlie. haha!