Monday, August 4, 2008

ABBA


Casey & I went to the ABBA revival at the Scera Shell on the 24th after our neighborhood potluck. So I guess ABBA was originally from Sweden and they are still legends there. This group that performed was called Arrival and they impersonate ABBA back in the 70's. They sounded and dressed just like them. I was loving rocking to the 70's. The highlights were "Take a Chance on Me" and of course "Dancing Queen". While they were playing Dancing Queen I remembered the dance me and my roomies made to that song at the Rick's College dances. We seriously had crowds learning the dance one night, it is pretty hilarious to think back on that.

3 comments:

Kenn and Natalie said...

ohh, fun times, I totally remember that dance and still do it for Kenn and feel totally cool when I do it too. We need to have a dance party sometime so we can do it again!!!

Kaysha Alesa said...

FUN!! Scera and ABBA. I am jealous.

Mommy said...

Never really liked Abba but I would have loved to see the dance. Sounds great fun.