Monday, August 4, 2008

Cy is Potty trained! Well, kindof...

This past week Kenice went to girl's camp (she is the camp director in her ward), and I was able to have her cute kids over for a day and a night. Since we were planning on sticking around home this week I decided we needed to try to get Cy potty trained. So for that entire week he went about 4 times in the toilet and the rest in his pants! I was getting frustrated and then on Saturday night he just went and he's been going pee in the toilet ever since. We are still working on number 2. He's made it a couple of times, but has had many accidents. Sooooo gross! We are getting there though and I am so happy about that.

4 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Nice. Don't miss that.

Mommy said...

YEA Cy!! I loved having him call to tell me. The conversation went something like this. "Hi granma, I went poopoo on potty. Where's granpa?" Sorry honey, He's working. "Ohhh, He working. OK." A while later I told grandpa about Cy asking for him so when he had time he called Cy. The conversation went like this, " hi granpa, I went potty, I poopoo on the potty, where's granma?" Oh, well. At least he doesn't play favorites. haha

Kaysha Alesa said...

Hollie! You should Cy some juice packs. :)

Michelle said...

Good job! I am still trying to get Parker potty trained! It is driving me crazy!!!!!