Friday, August 8, 2008

Haircuts!

I took my kids to get haircuts this week over at the hair college. I always ask for the advance students, but maybe that does not necessarily matter, they are still beginners. Ryllie has been begging to get her hair cut short, but dad loves her hair long. While we were at the salon Ryllie repeatedly asked, "can I get it cut short, can I get it cut short". After being beyond annoyed I finally told the lady she could cut it to about her shoulders. Guess I wasn't very clear now was I!

Maddux on the other hand had given herself bangs in the spring, so her haircut had to work around the bangs. She had to add a few bangs to even them out, so here is Maddux's haircut.


Casey says I need to stop being so cheap and pay for them to have a real haircut from now on. Yeah right! You all know I'll still go back to Evan's. I can't get the cheap skate syndrome out of me!



2 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

I didn't know being cheap was a syndrome. S#$%!! I have that! Crap, I am so calling the Dr. Oh, and your kids look cute! I just posted about haircuts too.

Mitsy said...

They look so pretty! I love it! I want to cut Kaylie's hair so bad but Mike is against this idea.....I may be posting something similar to this later next week when Mike gets mad at me for cutting her hair. I just have to do it though! Love you and hope you have fun on your trip!