Monday, August 4, 2008

Silver Lake

Last Thursday Noelle called me and said she wanted to get out of the house, so me and the kids joined her and Summer for a drive up the canyons to Silver Lake. The lake has a beautiful boardwalk around it, and we loved being outdoors and in the mountains. It was so peaceful up there, and I had never been there before. I had so much to do at home and was behind on cleaning, but I decided to go anyway, and I am so glad we did. I also loved being with my awesome sister in law. I always have a good time with her. I didn't have my camera (it was still in my cousins car) so I bought a disposable one that still needs developed, so I'll have to post pictures later.

1 comment:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Dude. Not having your camera with you at all times is like leaving a kid behind. What is that?