Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas continued...























After my little family finished our morning, we got ready and headed over to Grandpa Mike's and Grandma Lori's. They spoiled the kids giving Ryllie a Pogo Stick, Maddux a new scooter, Cy a Little Tykes Basketball hoop, and Hadlie a mini piano. The breakfast was delicious and I am determined to learn how to make cracked wheat now. It was soooo good, reminded me of something grandma Allen would make. After all the fun there, we came back to our house to have Christmas with Cuckoo and Christmas dinner. She also spoiled my kids giving Ryllie Camp Rock drums, Maddux a cupcake maker, Cy a remote control Lightning McQueen, and Hadlie a toy rocking horse. Their grandparents are all so good to them. My mom also gave them jammies and slippers which they wear ALL THE TIME. I am grateful for the love and generosity from each of the grandparents. Well, Christmas did feel a little hurried, and the time just flew, but we enjoyed every minute of it. I was able to call and talk to my family later in the afternoon, I always miss my mom on Christmas, but I am grateful for my own little family and the traditions I have been able to keep and pass down. I love Christmas, I am like a little kid full of excitement. I also love feeling the Spirit, and feeling such strong attachments and love for my family.

1 comment:

Mitsy said...

I want an HSM scooter too! Not fair!