Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hansen & Whitaker Sledding Adventure





































Last Saturday we went with the Whitaker's up past South Fork to go sledding. The weather was perfect, and we met up with these forty year old Park City yuppies, oh wait, that is just Kenice & Adam. Doesn't Kenice look like one in her red coat, sunglasses, and multi-colored scarf? The kids were having a blast, and one of the runs had a slight jump at the end that landed on the ice in the parking lot. Everyone had gone on it, so I decided it didn't look bad, so I went down it and hit my tailbone on the ice and laid there feeling broken and annoyed that Casey hadn't run to my rescue. Okay, so within a couple of minutes I was fine, and I learned an important lesson.... It really isn't that cool to be a drama queen. The rest of the sledding was fun and good ol' Kenice who seems to ALWAYS be prepared pulled out hot cocoa to warm us up before we left. Thanks for the good times Whitakers.

2 comments:

Mitsy said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I am hoping that I will get feeling better and get some energy soon enough that I can go sledding before the snow goes away. Let's make a date to do it k?

Kaysha Alesa said...

That looks so fun! But.. so does 65 degree weather park visits. hmmm.