Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Hoo Hoo!


Hadlie, I can't believe you are one! We had such a fun day with you. Thanks for going with me shopping this morning, it was fun picking out a toy with you. I also liked going with you and dad to the Auto Expo. When grandma Lori brought the other kids home from their sleepover, we had fun playing in the toy room with you and getting the house ready for your birthday party. All of your family loves you so much, and we giggled watching you play with your cake. Cuckoo liked putting frosting on your nose, and you look cute as can be. You certainly proved you are one today when I caught you in the bathroom with all the toilet paper. You make me laugh! I loved listening to you sing and even caught you singing on the camcorder. You are so beautiful and full of life. You have powerful lungs! A strong will! And you know how to get what you want. Although we had some rough times this past year, I loved so many moments. I love holding you at night, and I love your little toes squeezing their way under my legs to keep warm. I love watching you in the bath tub, you love the water. I love seeing the mischievous look you get when you are rummaging through cupboards or the pantry or my purse. I love your giggle and your cute dimple in your cheek. I love giving you tickles when you are naked baby. I laugh everytime you decide you are done eating and start chucking your food on the floor. I love your beautiful dark eyes. I am so glad you are my daughter. I love you Hadlie Hoo, Hoodie Hooders, Hadidilidee, HooHoolicious baby!

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hollie, I don't know how you find the time to blog about everything you do let alone do whatever it is you're doing. You are amazing. Looks like you have been busy and having lots of fun. I'll take two of whatever you're having!

Mitsy said...

I'm sorry I couldn't come to your party Hadlie. I missed you and want to come see you soon. I love your beautiful smile and want to come give you some loves soon okay?

Renee said...

Wow, this year has flown by! What great pictures. She looks quite happy to dig into that chocolate cake!

Christie Moak said...

I can't believe she is already one!! Time flies. We nned to get together soon!! It's been way to long!!

Jan said...

Wow...you've been turbo posting...you're making us all look bad...or maybe I just have nothing exciting to blog about, but not YOU!!! It was fun reading all your posts...especially the 31 things about Casey since I don't know him very well, but he seems perfect for you! Little Hoo is adorable and looks like she had a fun fun fun day! You look beautiful too!

Kenn and Natalie said...

Hadlie is just so darn cute. I love all the pictures but especially the first one. I love all the sweet things you said about her in your post. I love all the fun things babies do!

Shea said...

you are such a good mom, hollie! i can't believe hadlie is already 1. what a cute girl. love you!

Whitaker Family said...

That was fun, Hol. Sure love you, Hadley :).

Kaysha Alesa said...

Oh, cute little hoo. Happy Birthday love.

PS> You blog a lot.