Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Noelle & The Allen Christmas Party

Happy Birthday Noelle! My kids love their Aunt Doodles, and I love her too. She is the best sister in law, and we always have fun together. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Noelle's the one in the middle, I don't have a picture of just her alone.

Every December 23rd we have our annual Allen Christmas Party at the church by Aunt Jeannine's and Uncle Lavon's house. Our extended family on my mom's side is ginormous! We always have a great time getting together for dinner and the talent show. This year, Grandma Allen asked Casey & I to be in charge of putting together the talent show. We had so much fun doing silly skits like Nacho Libre, Napoleon Dynamite, It's a Wonderful Life, and the Little Mermaid. The "real" talent segments were great as well. Here is Casey telling a Christmas story to the kids. Aunt Nanette and son Jay, Kurt or Devin? Ha ha, I always get them mixed up! Casey as Ariel singing Part of Your World.
Not fair that everyone in the Thomas family can sing so well. They ought to go on "America's Got Talent"!
That's what I'm trying to tell ya! Uncle Kenn can play! And Aunt Patrice can stand there looking pretty as always.
Brave Kiana. Only 3 years old and on stage!
I caught you a delicious bass.
Cousins, Tennyson & Tanycia, yes, they are white, dancing the waltz.
The Tolman grandkids performing the Nativity. In the corner is my cute cousin and former roommate Natalie!
So, I don't have footage yet of the Smughes family lip sync to Sleigh Ride. It was hilarious. Mitsy or Kaysha may have it on their blogs, if you want to check theirs. I know Kaysha filmed it.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Boy, when you blog, you really blog. What fun to read about all the neat things you've been up to these past few weeks. Your family has so many talents. Your Allen family party looks amazing.

Mommy said...

You and Casey were the bomb at putting together the program. I hope you know you have the job until you cry uncle. The sleighride video is sooo cute.

Mitsy said...

Good times.....embarrassing for me....but still good times. You and Casey were a riot!